Experience the unrivaled audio quality of Audeze's Flagship LCD-4Z without the need for an amplifier. No other headphone in the world features such a robust and musically engaging sound signature in such an efficient package. With an impedance rating of just 15 ohms, the LCD-4Z can be driven straight from the Aux port of your favorite listening device. If that’s not enough, their cast-magnesium housing yields a design that is lighter-weight than the standard LCD-4, making the 4Z well-suited for extended listening sessions.
Audeze's Double Fluxor™ Magnetic Array set the record as the most powerful open magnetic circuit ever created, ensuring that their Flagship drivers are able to reproduce any audio signal with unrivaled accuracy and power.
The Nano-scale diaphragms used in the LCD Flagship series are some of the thinnest in the world, providing extremely fast and accurate transient responses which capture every musical detail with precision and near zero distortion.
The Pinnacle of Audio Technology
The culmination of decades of research and development. Featuring Audeze's Nano-scale diaphragms, Fluxor™ magnet arrays, and Uniforce™ voice coils, their Flagship series truly represents the pinnacle of HiFi audio technology.
Engineered and handcrafted in the USA.
- Style: Over-ear, open-back
- Transducer Type: Planar Magnetic
- Magnetic Structure: Double Fluxor™ magnet array
- Phase management: Fazor
- Magnet Type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm Type: Nano-scale Uniforce™
- Transducer Size: 106 mm
- Maximum Power Handling: 5W RMS
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency Response: 5Hz – 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 15 ohms
- Sensitivity: 98 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum Power Requirement: >100mW
- Recommended Power Level: >250mW
- Weight: 600g
- LCD4z planar magnetic headphones
- 1.9m 1/4'' to dual 4-pin mini-XLR Premium LCD cable
- Professional travel case
- User guide and warranty card