Audeze has taken their current generation LCD-2 drivers and removed the Fazor elements, aligning the sound of the LCD-2 Classic with that of the original LCD-2 launched in 2008. The result is a warm and energetic musical experience that heralds back to the early days of Audeze without sacrificing the sound or performance improvements they have made over the past decade.
A Tradition of Excellence
The lineage of the LCD Origins series can be traced back to the original LCD-2. Much has changed over the years, but these headphones still retain the iconic warmth and vibrant presentation that have captivated listeners for more than a decade.
Connect to the Music
The most forgiving of Audeze's LCD headphones, the LCD Origins series offers an engaging musical experience that features powerful bass and a rich mid-range. Connect to the music as though you're in the room with the musicians.
Engineered and Handcrafted in the USA
Audeze headphones are engineered and handcrafted in the USA to exacting quality standards. Their beautiful wood rings are precisely matched by grain and colour for a sophisticated look to match their premium audio quality.
- Style: Over-ear, open-back
- Transducer Type: Planar magnetic
- Magnetic Structure: Proprietary magnet array
- Phase Management: Non-Fazor
- Magnet Type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm Type: Ultra-thin
- Transducer Size: 106 mm
- Maximum Power Handling: 5W RMS
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 70 ohms
- Sensitivity: 101dB/1mw (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum Power Requirement: >100mW
- Recommended Power Level: >250mW
- Weight: 550g
- LCD-2 Classic planar magnetic headphones
- 1.9m 1/4'' to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- Travel case not included
- User guide and warranty card