Since its release in 2009, Audeze's original LCD2 headphone has been an industry favourite amongst passionate listeners everywhere. Audeze proudly presents a new take on their classic LCD2 design. The new LCD2 Classic headphone comes with a lightweight suspension headband, special crystal-infused nylon rings, remodeled audio jacks, and features the warm sound signature of the original LCD2 driver.
Features Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response and leather-free ear-pads.
Engineered and handcrafted in the USA.
- Style: Over-ear, open-back
- Transducer Type: Planar magnetic
- Magnetic Structure: Proprietary magnet array
- Phase Management: N/A
- Magnet Type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm Type: Ultra-thin
- Transducer Size: 106 mm
- Maximum Power Handling: 15W
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 70 ohms
- Sensitivity: 101dB/1mw (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum Power Requirement: >100mW
- Recommended Power Level: 1 - 4W
- 1.9m 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- Travel case not included